Get your free website from Spanglefish

How to report pot holes and general highways problems.

The County Council’s Highways Department will only deal with problems that have been reported on the Street Doctor website. The method for doing this is described below. For those villagers without access to the internet please ask a friend or neighbour to help.

Go to www.northamptonshire.gov.uk

Click on S in A to Z list

Scroll down and click on Street Doctor

Click on report a problem

Click on Report other problem (unless it is a problem with an illuminated sign*)

Click on Road Markings/Pot Holes/Broken Pavement as appropriate

Click on map radio button

Click on Next

In ---Select Town/Village --- click on down arrow & select Litchborough

Click Search

You will see a map of Litchborough and coloured squares showing problems reported already.

Move the arrow to where the pot hole (or other problem) is located and click Next

Fill in your contact details (but only if you want to)

Type in further details of location and nature of problem

Once you confirm you will be allocated a reference number. Record this number if you wish to view the progress of the resolution.


* Please note that all the streetlights in the village belong to the Parish Council so if any are faulty please phone the Clerk.


Click for Map
site map | cookie policy | privacy policy